Sunday, October 2, 2011

Own Your Stuff!

This morning's sermon was spot on, yet again. I love that each and every week is exactly what I need to hear at that time! Today the pastor spoke about self-control. About owning your own stuff and letting other's stuff go. I really do need to remember to focus on me and not on anyone else. ("Me" includes my husband and my children, just so we're clear.) I do not need to worry or let anyone else's problems affect me. This is very hard for me to do, I always feel the need to fix situations. And I often worry about my friends and anything that may be bothering them.

This week I am focusing on letting everyone else's "stuff" go. Please keep this in mind as we talk this week. I am, of course, always willing to help out my friends, but I really need to stop stressing about it. I need to focus on what is mine. I need to Own My Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment