Its so simple! Here are the basic steps:
- Line your crock pot bottom with some Aluminum Foil
- Find an oven proof bowl that will fit all the liquid you will need AND will fit in the crock with the top on(4 cups for 4 servings) - I used my Pampered Chef Pour-able 8 cup Batter Bowl
- Pour in the oats, then add the water and milk. We like our oatmeal creamy, so I did half milk and half water.
- Add water to the crock, at least enough to cover half of the oatmeal bowl.
- Put the top on, turn on low, and go to sleep.
I made mine with peaches, so I put the them into the bowl before cooking them. The peach flavor was everywhere! After it was done, I added some extra milk, a little brown sugar, and Yum!