What I changed:
- shoe bins for the kids on the shoe shelf by the front door
- condensed all paper products and put them in the storage unit in the garage, freeing up shelf space
- stacked two bins of winter clothes to create more floor space
- put all "running gear" in a basket, condensing clutter on the shelf
- created a dry erase calendar to keep my daily packing list so I don't forget to put anything in the car
What I have left to do:
- gradually replace mismatched hangars so everything looks uniform
- remove puzzles and games from the shelf, when I have a designated place
- move shoe shelf into closet?
- add some hooks for umbrellas, hats, leashes, etc.
This is the blog, and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!