Monday, October 31, 2011

November Running Mom Challenge

I'm hoping most of you remember my postings about the amazing group of women I've found that share my passion/insanity/love/hate for running. In September, I challenged our group of over 100 mothers to run 343 miles for the 343 fallen firefighters in 2001. We surpassed that goal within a few days and ran over 3,000 miles that month to honor each life lost on September 11, 2001.

In November, we are running to Afghanistan. 6,751 miles from the East Coast of the USA to Afghanistan, in honor of Veterans everywhere. Watch our journey here on my blog, and you can also view the progress on Daily Mile: http://www.dailymile.com/challenges/4124-running-moms-to-afghanistan?cr_id=OkNoYWxsZW5nZTo0MTI0&ur_id=MjI5MzQ0.

Feel free to leave us encouragement! I will update as we continue through November.

No comments:

Post a Comment