Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update on January's "Resolutions"

I made myself simple goals for January. Read 4 books, Lose 5 lbs, Run 5 miles, and finish an unfinished project from 2011.

So far, I'm on track for most of them. I'm down 2 lbs (and that will be so much easier now that I have my very own elliptical machine in my living room!) and I'm in the middle of my third book. Running has taken a back seat to life, weather, daylight, but I'm hoping for a good long (to me) run this weekend.

I finished my first project of 2012. I've been sewing a lot, but I don't consider those projects, as they are usually something that can be done in one sitting. My mother-in-law gave me a cross-stitch kit that she had started and really wanted finished. Here's the completed project. I'm looking forward to completing my goals in the last week and making some new ones for February.

No comments:

Post a Comment