Monday, January 23, 2012

A Pillowy Pinterest Morning

This was a very dreary, foggy morning and the kids were l-a-z-y. It was a great time for me to catch up on some sewing. Declan always wants to know what I'm working on, so today I made some things for the kids. 
This lounge pillow (I found on pinterest) is perfect for our family. 5 pillow cases sewn together and old pillows inside. Easy to wash and big enough to share.

Then I made the kids their own pillow cases. They each use a small pillow for their toddler beds, and those get washed so often, I'm afraid they'll fall apart. So, here are their new pillow cases.

Declan's was made from material left over after I made his new lunch sack. Abigail's is from an old crib sheet that lost its elasticity after so many washes. There's enough material to make a sheet set for her baby doll.





No comments:

Post a Comment