Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quick & Easy Brunch



Yesterday morning I had some ladies (and their kids) over for some fellowship time. I wanted to make a simple, easy to eat, no-mess brunch dish. Here's what I did.




The ingredients: Skim milk, eggs, crescent rolls, and sausage (cooked and drained). I used Jimmy Dean maple sausage, so it was a tad sweet.


Then, lay the crescent rolls in the pan, squish the edges together so its a continuous piece.


Then, add the sausage.


It was at this point of my cooking that I remembered one of my friends is a vegetarian. So, I decided a cheese and egg concoction was in order. To add the eggs, I prepared them as scrambled eggs, 5 eggs for the big dish and 3 for the little. Add some milk, salt and pepper. Then pour them on top of the sausage.









Since I only used half of the crescent role tube on the egg and cheese mixture, I add the other half on top. I baked at 375 for 20-25 minutes and served. Yummy!


The next time I try this, I do think I will add some more veggies, like mushrooms or peppers. What's your go-to brunch dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment