Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 3

First things first, I'm going to revise the challenge. I know, its only Day 3, but let's be realistic. I am not going to be able to maintain doing a 2+ mile run and a 30 minute circuit training workout on the same day, 3 times a week. Not at this point. Anyway, new plan:

30 Day Shred - 3 times per week
Running Training - 3 times per week
Yoga Meltdown - Sundays

Day 3
Was quite successful. I got up before the kids, had the house picked up and enjoyed my first cup of coffee outside on our front porch. Declan then joined me for his "coffee" and said, "Its really nice out here, Mom." I think we just added something to our morning routine. I ate really well today and we were able to join good friends of ours for dinner.

DH joined me in my workout tonight, we did Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. It made me feel so much better to see him sweating, too!

I'm feeling happy with my progress so far and encouraged enough to keep going! Tomorrow is a run day, and I'm actually looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment