Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 Day Challenge - COMPLETE

1. Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - I did pretty good with this. Honestly, I'm just not a fan of circuit training or workout videos. But I need to work on this, so it will probably play a role in my next challenge. Its an excellent program, though.

2. Spend 15 minutes a day in devotional time - I rocked this part! I feel better about life most days than I have before. I am happy, settled, and content.

3. Running 3 to 4 days a week according to my training plan - I have made some awesome progress with my running. I need to look at the big picture and see how far I have come instead of how far I want to go. The most important thing is that I am doing it. A bad run is still better than no run.

4. Eating healthy - we have been doing pretty good with this. I still count my calories using myfitnesspal.com and I've been coming in under 9 days out of 10. I've discovered our biggest challenge is when we're travelling or eating out. But that is another thing to work on!

Results
Down 4 lbs and feeling so much better!

Can't wait to start my next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment