Monday, February 11, 2013

February Project - Purchases

I'm so excited that I have gotten so much work done on this section that its time to purchase some items to make it easier to maintain.

From this wonderful website, I ordered these two items.


The black, flat, mail in/out tray will be perfect for sorting mail and our paperwork that needs to go somewhere. And the charging station is just perfection. It can charge a tablet, a laptop, and 3 smaller devices (our two phones and the ipod) without the ugly cords and they will all be in one place.

Halfway through the budget and almost halfway through the month. Even better, I think I'm more than halfway done with this project! All that is left is filing the stack of papers I've decided are important enough to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment