Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Reading Report

My 2013 Reading Goal increased from 50 books to 75 books with a sub-goal of 12 non-fiction books. Here is what January held for me:


  • The Amish Nanny by Mindy Starns Clark
  • The Amish Bride by Mindy Starns Clark
  • Letters from Home by Kristina McMorris
  • Private London by James Patterson
  • Body of Evidence by Patricia Cornwell
  • All That Remains by Patricia Cornwell
  • Cruel and Unusual by Patricia Cornwell
  • Princess Elizabeth's Spy by Susan Elia MacNeal (audio)
  • No More Christian Nice Girl by Paul Coughlin
  • The Body Farm by Patricia Cornwell
  • From Potter's Farm by Patricia Cornwell
  • Cause of Death by Patricia Cornwell

So, in January, I read 12 books and fulfilled my goal of one non-fiction book, No More Christian Nice Girl, so I am % ahead of my 2013 goal. 

My favorite from this month? Oh, so hard to decide.... Its probably tied between Private, London and The Body Farm

Please, send me your suggestions, and consider following me on Goodreads.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment