Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: A Year in Review

January - March



  • A new house, duty station, job for husband
  • Steven's birthday
  • Declan playing in snow
  • Steven's cast came off
  • I got a new engagement/wedding ring
  • Steven participated in the St. Baldrick's fundraiser and raised over $750
  • Abigail turned 1
April - June
  • took a trip to the National Zoo with Gramps, Uncle, Aunt E, and Ellie
  • Abigail and I took part in the setting a Guiness World Record for the most people changing a cloth diaper at the same time
  • first Alwine Easter egg hunt
  • I got my Keurig :)
  • Declan and I discovered goldfish shaped bread
  • Abigail had her first hair cut
  • Declan started riding his tricycle
  • Abigail started walking
  • I ran 3 5ks (Earth Day 5k, Semper Fred 5k, Global Race for the Cure)
  • Sorensen family reunion
July - September
  • Alwine summer vacation - 4th of July in New Market and PA River trip
  • My birthday!
  • Declan turned 3
  • Billie & Mike's wedding and our trip to St. Louis
  • lots of summer bowling and pool trips
  • Alwine Beach Vacation in Nags Head
  • Declan started preschool
  • We got a dog .... Delilah
  • I ran the Tunnel To Towers 5k in NYC








October - December
  • trip to the dentist
  • Double Baptism
  • several pumpkin patch visits
  • Halloween and Trick or Treating
  • 4 more 5ks (Halloween, Give Thanks to Lebanon, Turkey Trot, Reindeer Run)
  • first Thanksgiving I've hosted - 15 people here!
  • family pictures
  • Christmas preparation
  • Santa pictures!
  • Holiday Army Ball
  • Christmas at our house
  • 5th Wedding Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment