Monday, December 12, 2011

A Pinteresting Day

Today was fueled by Pinterest. I had my friend's adorable little girl this morning and she joined in our craftiness. We made homemade ornaments! The girls made hand prints and Declan helped me make some with cookie cutters. As soon as we paint them, I'll post the pictures.




Then later this afternoon I made the cookie dough for these fantastic looking cookies. I have a cookie exchange on Friday and love that I can make this dough up to 3 days in advance! 






For dinner I took an idea from my friend Rachel (who got it from our other friend Karen) and switched it around. It was awesome! 
Here's the reciepe:
About 1 1/2 cups of shredded chicken
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 small tomatoes, diced
3/4 of a container of tomato basil cooking creme
Mix together and put inside crescent rolls and bake

No comments:

Post a Comment