Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Trying to get back into the swing of things....

Today I woke up at 6am (east coast time) and traveled for about 10 hours, with my children and husband. After getting home, I decided I had to hit the gym. Over the course of my 8 day vacation, I ran once, did a short Tabata workout, walked the Washington Mall/Smithsonian, and did one CrossFit Workout. My body hates me right now. After yesterday's Visitor WOD, I knew I needed to keep moving or I would basically be starting all over again. So I headed to the gym on post to do something.

This is what I came up with:
5 Clean-Thruster-Overhead Squat at 65#
250m Row
5 Clean-Thruster at 75#
250m Row
5 Clean at 85#
250m Row
5 Clean at 95#

Attempted cleans at 105# and 100# but my brain got the best of me.

My body is sore, but happy, and I am so glad that I went. Tomorrow will only be easier.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment