Thursday, December 6, 2012

Its Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

Even though the highs here climb to mid-70s and we frequently go outside without a coat on, we're full in the Christmas spirit here in Arizona. The kids awake each morning and excitedly count up to Christmas. Declan informed us that we are counting up, not down, because the numbers go up.









The main part of our house has the kitchen looking out into the dining room. I have a nice ledge there and have decorated it for Christmas. Two new baskets, my Scentsy warmer, and today, a framed print.
The door right by the hallway to the rest of the house, holds our Christmas Card wreath. Most of the cards on it are from my RMM friends, so far. They're always way out ahead of the group.

I missed my sewing machine so much, I just had to whip up some new curtains, and I made them out of Christmas material!







A few homemade and found knick knacks frame the entertainment center, including this button tree I made last year. And this coffee creamer container turned snowman, that the kids and I made at Memere's in October.



And the final bit of interior decorating that has been completed  is this china hutch. I have some more to do, but I like stretching it out over the Advent season. This weekend we hope to finish the lights outside and next weekend the tree will go up. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment