Sunday, August 7, 2011

Declan's Second Third Birthday

Yes, my children are spoiled, everyone who knows me knows that. BUT, they are fantastic children, so what am I supposed to do? Anyway, we had family up for a Birthday BBQ for Declan. He had a blast! The highlight of the day (at least in my mind) was the cake I made. I recreated a cake that my phenomenal cake decorating friend Rachel made for another 3 year old boy. 

Declan received some awesome presents! Including a new bookshelf, assembled by Uncle, and loads of new books to put on it! We read a few of those books last night and had a wonderful time! 

Thank you to all who made it out to help us celebrate. We are very fortunate to live close to family for occasions just like this. And for such wonderful military friends who we've been lucky enough to be stationed close to again!

No comments:

Post a Comment