Wednesday, October 24, 2012

November Challenge: Pile on the Miles

In September I ran 28 miles, so far in October I have 35 miles logged with a 10k this weekend. So, in November, I am pushing it further, to 100 miles total, 60/40 running/walking.

I've decided to join this Pile on the Miles Challenge online. The idea is to log as many walking/running miles as possible from 1 November to 1 December to combat the higher eating level most of us have during the holidays. I want to run 60 (which mean 15 mile weeks, which is what I've been able to do for this month, just haven't done and walk 40 miles, a little over 1.25 miles a day.

Who's with me? What is your goal?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Rebecca!! I'm attempting the challenge too. My goal 85 miles total. We can definitely do this!!!

    ReplyDelete