Friday, October 26, 2012

KISS: Just Keep Running

My dear friend sent this to me last night in preparation for my "big" run on Sunday. She knows how I doubt myself and how my running challenges are 90% mental and 10% physical. Often once I get going, especially in a race, I am fine. Its always getting to the starting line. I constantly struggle with giving it my all, I'm afraid I won't have enough left at the end. This blog was perfect and I plan to read it a LOT between now and Sunday morning. Give it a read, I hope it helps you.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her blog!! She's always so honest and funny. In the blog I wrote this morning I used the same quote that's in your poster - too funny! I'm guilty of starting a race too strong and then fizzling out. The more races I do the better I get at keeping myself calm from the start.

    ReplyDelete